cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No TV box on Connect app

ydona
Tuning in

Hi,

I've got Hub3 with TV 360 Box and used to be able to see TV box on my network for Connect App which allowed to pause the internet access. However, I can't see any more TV box on Connect App now. I have tried to reset Hub3/ TV box and reinstall the app on the phone. Still no TV on Connect App.

I tried to contact Virgin Media Team and almost impossible to reach.

Has anyone have this issue and solution?

Many thanks

18 REPLIES 18

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Ydona, 

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your Connect App looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration. I would be more than happy to help with this!

Could you first try rebooting your handset please to refresh the App's data. 

If this doesn't resolve the issue, try reinstalling the Connect App on your device. 

Please let me know if this helps!

Thanks,

Megan_L

• Hi, 

Thank you very much for the message. 

I have tried all possible solutions such as re-install app/clear data, factory reset for both Hub3/TV box rtc.

However, it still doesn't show the TV box.

Would be appreciated if you sort out this issue.

Thanks

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @ydona

Thanks for posting on our community forum and sorry to hear about the issue with your connect app.

Just to clarify, was it the current TV360 box you had which you could see on the connect app?

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi,

Yes, it is same TV360 Box since I joined. The box is working but just not on the App any longer which I cannot pause it. On set up page (192.168.....) it is connected with Ethernet, but on the App. Please solve this issue as good feature to limit access for children.

Thank you.

Hey @ydona, thanks for reaching out to us on the forums.

I'm sorry to hear about the issues with the Connect App.
Can you try the following please:

For your Apple device, you can try this: Open Settings > Tap your name > Tap iCloud > Tap Manage Settings > Tap the Connect App > Tap Delete Data.
For your Android device, you can try this: Open settings > Apps > Connect App > Storage > Clear data / Clear cache.

If you are using an Android device can you please ensure you have the following settings enabled:
Location Permissions (Settings > Apps > Virgin Media Connect > Permissions)
Nearby devices (Settings > Google devices & Sharing > Scan for nearby devices).

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Virgin Media,

I tried everything suggested.

However, it is still not showing TV Box on my network.

Could you send a engineer to fix this issue or change a Hub/TV Box, please?

The Hub and TV Box are used for years now. Maybe fixing problem by this mean?

Thanks.

Hi Ydona,

Thanks for coming back to us about this, I am sorry you've still not got a resolution for this Connect App issue. 

Could you please tell me if you use the Connect App on a different device, does this allow the TV box to show on the App?

Thanks,

Megan_L

Hi,

I am using both Android phone and iPad. TV symbol is shown in the graphic on the top of App  screen. But it is not on the device list which I cannot use the pausing function. 

All other connected devices has a pause symbol on the list, not TV Box.

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Just to ask - as I don't think it has been mentioned on the thread. In which way is box connected to the router, ethernet or wireless? 

Cheers, 

Ryan.