cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No RF signal detected

JeremyBernard
Joining in

I don’t have internet for more than 2 hours. On my hub 3.0 the wifi logo is constant green and the ‘line at the bottom’ is flashing green.

The wifi network seems to be up and running and when I connect to 192.168.0.1

3E4D0B09-9F7C-4902-B277-AA571F9779A6.jpeg

the status is showing that the wifi works but regarding internet is says ‘No RF signal detected’

I can confirm that everything is connected as it should on the box and the fiber cable is indeed connected. The box is also powered well. See the video and photo of the diagnostics.

Could someone help me with that please?

12 REPLIES 12

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You have lost the connection to the VM network:

Check with Area faults on 0800 561 0061 If you have a VM landline 150 this goes down to post code level. You could also try the web page http://www.virginmedia.com/servicechecker although this only covers large outages.

VM will not dispatch any technicians when an area fault exists.

If no faults found:

Call Customer Services on 0345 454 1111/150 if you have a VM landline or wait two or three days for a VM staff member to get to your post.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Afternoon @JeremyBernard, thanks for your post on our Community Forums, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the issues with the services, I've been able to look into the local area, and the stats of your hub.

There appears to be no issues showing on our side. How has the service performed since your post?

Have you possibly created a BQM?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

pmedir
Joining in

Hi, I have the same problem. Anyone found a solution?

Hi Pmedir, welcome to the community! Thank you for posting. 

Sorry to hear you are experiencing issues. Sadly we were unable to check our systems to confirm if there are any issues showing on our side. 

Ahead of us sending you a PM to confirm some account information and offer further support if you can please give us a little more detail about your case:

Have you tried rebooting or resetting your hub? 

Are you experiencing issues with Wi-Fi or a total loss of Wi-Fi ?

Are you experiencing any other connection issues? 

Have you checked for any local issues here: https://virg.in/servicechecker or by calling 0800 561 0061?

You should be able to see any issues with your equipment here: https://virg.in/myvmapp

If you can please also post a picture of your hub so we can see the light issue, or a screenshot as Jeremy did at the start of this thread so we can see a little more of what you see!

Thank you! All the best. 

Molly

Hi, 

I've rebooted the router a couple of times and nothing. I get a wifi connection but there is no internet connection. The light on the router keeps flashing green.

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for your reply pmedir. 

Can you please confirm which Hub you have with us? Also, can you please let us know which light is flashing and what colour it is?

Are you having trouble connecting multiple devices?

Thanks, 

Nat

I'm having the same issue also. Hub 3 installed it on Tuesday and the bottom light is still flashing green. Replugged everything, restarted and even reset it. It connects to WiFi but with no internet 

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Check with Area faults on 0800 561 0061 If you have a VM landline 150 this goes down to post code level. You could also try the web page status, but this is not recommended as it only covers issues that affect a very large number of customers.

VM will not dispatch any technicians while an area fault exists.

If no area faults found:

The primary place to report faults or for service requests is Customer Services on 0345 454 1111/150 if you have a VM landline or wait two or three days for a VM staff member to get to your post.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Nathbeard,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community. 

Apologies for the issues faced, just from checking I can't see any area fault raised.

I've dropped you a PM so we can investigate this further.

The message will appear within the purple envelope icon.

Regards,

Kain