cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No RF Signal Detected

Killacam94
Tuning in

I have been with Virgin media for all of 2 weeks and I have had this issue almost every few days. (No RF Signal Detected) 

This is a joke and it seems the people who warned me away from Virgin wasn’t wrong. Didn’t have a single issue with Sky, Vodafone or BT for over 5 years. Yet 2 WEEKS with virgin and i’m having issues every few days.

I have done the basic resets. I am using the router in modem mode along with a high end Asus router. I have unplugged the super hub 4 and plugged back in etc also.

It says on admin panel: “Rebooting” and sometimes has a message that shows “Requesting CM IP Address” 

4 REPLIES 4

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Usual request.  Post the power levels, Pre and PostRS errors and network log.   Also setup a BQM here  www.thinkbroadband.com/ping

Once done, we can comment further.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi Killacam94m

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

Sorry to hear you're having some issues with your connection. 

Are you able to provide the details Adduxi has asked for so we can help further?

Alex_Rm

I don’t know how to post that stuff, where do I go to get that information?

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Open a web browser, input address 192.168.0.1. The last entry on the first page will take you to the stats, they are a selection of tabs across the top of the page. Go to each tab in turn and cut then paste the data into your reply. That’s it.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2