cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Internet this morning

SabsH
On our wavelength

My internet suddenly went off this morning at 8:45. I was fine at 8:40, just logged into work and all of a sudden the router had all lights off and only the power light is white. I use an Ethernet connection to the router for work and I rebooted it, but still nothing. I am now at a friend's house for work and ran the check on my home connection from the website and it just said there are no local faults and they cannot connect to the router. 

I can't factory reset the router as I no longer have the original password for it, but also I don't understand why it would be necessary if it worked one minute and then just suddenly stopped. Traceroute shows me as not being able to reach the first hop, but DNS still works (I can traceroute to Google and it resolves the address correctly) - this to me means there is something wrong at the street cabinet? I had a look outside and no one is working on it and it is closed and looks fine. 

Any ideas? It's a Hub 3

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

lotharmat
Community elder
Try calling 0800 561 0061 - if that shows no faults call it in on 150 or 0345 454 1111 as a fault!

------------------------------------------------------------------
Hub 3 - Modem Mode - TP-Link Archer C7

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

lotharmat
Community elder
Try calling 0800 561 0061 - if that shows no faults call it in on 150 or 0345 454 1111 as a fault!

SabsH
On our wavelength

I was trying not to - I don't have time to sit on the phone for an hour talking to someone who doesn't want to listen and needs to follow a script... I guess will have to do it tonight when I am back home. 

If the 0800 number shows a fault then you won't need to call 150 etc as it will have a fix time.

Corey_C

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forums, SabsH,

Sorry to hear that you have been having connectivity issues. Have you been able to speak to the team since your post to have your connection sorted? 

Let us know if you need further help.

Cheers,

Corey C