cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Internet connection

Qammer786
Joining in

Just received my new virgin 1GB hub. I've connected all the cables correctly to it but after several minutes the white light starts to pulsate then turn red. I've reset it several times, restarted it but it keep saying on our devices that WiFi is connected without Internet. I wonder if the old virgin cable I'm using in the hub is dead or if the Internet has not been activated yet. I've spoken to support team but they said they will send an engineer out next week. We are currently without Internet. Do you need a new virgin line installed or can you use a previous one? Any help would be appreciated 

3 REPLIES 3

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
See if the new Hub has been activated.

Call the equipment activation number on - 0800 953 9500 (option 3) – you will need the serial number/MAC address off the barcode sticker and also your account number

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello Qammer786,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. 

I am very sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your new Hub, we will be happy to help. 

I have taken a look from our side and can see a technician visit has been scheduled to assist you with this issue. 

Can you please let us know how the visit goes and if you require any further assistance moving forward. 

Thank you, 

Nat

Qammer786
Joining in

Turns out a new virgin line needed installing. Engineer came over on Monday and installed new line. Hub is working fine now. Thank you