Menu
Akl
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No Internet Hub 2ac

I have been having trouble for the past few weeks with connection to the Internet... now it has totally stopped.

Seems devices are connected but cannot reach the Internet..  

have tried the usual turn off, reset button etc..  Called Virgin and the said they could see the disconnections previously and they would send someone out and booked an appointment....and then received text saying 

“Hi this is Virgin Media. We've now fixed the network problem affecting your services. Still got issues? Please restart your equipment and wait 30 mins. Still stuck? Reply with HELP.”

Seems it has not solved the problem and made it worse.

In between all this I also changed my package from the 150mb to 213mb package.. I am sure this cannot have something to do with it can it ??... 

TV seems to work fine...

Any ideas anyone to fix ?

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Internet Hub 2ac

Are the problems just over wifi or are ethernet cabled devices affected too ? (213mb package - whats that ?- do you mean Vivid200?)

--------------------
Services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Akl
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Internet Hub 2ac

All devices including Ethernet connected. 

Vivid200 yes. 

Seems to have started working again today... 

Have called Virgin tech line and they have now apparently put additional monitoring in place and will send out an engineer at the end of the week incase they can’t fix it from their end.. 

Still no idea why it keeps dropping out for hours at a time ..

Thanks for all the feedback  

0 Kudos