cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Broadband

Geodev
On our wavelength

On Saturday night at 8pm my broadband and TV went down eventually coming back on Sunday at 11am only for it to go down AGAIN on Sunday at 7pm and upto this point 1.10pm Monday it's still not on. Best guess is 4pm. Can anyone tell me what's going on as it's happened 4 times in the past 10 days. I'm in the BL4 Area

15 REPLIES 15

Geodev
On our wavelength

Thanks Tom, yes all is ok at this time, thank you 

Glad to hear this @Geodev.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further help.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Drsjfk
Joining in

Since yesterday afternoon our router started cutting out and not been on since continuing to show the 2 green flashing arrows. Booked a technician for Monday but we are trying to work remotely for NHS. Why can no one help guide me in how to do this over the phone - I know we are fortunate in so many ways but when falling behind on work this is a real issue and fed up of not speaking to humans at virgin media

anyone any ideas or happening to other people 

Hi @Drsjfk

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. Sorry to hear of the broadband issues. I am glad you've managed to get a tech though 🙂

In relation to the booking an engineer visit over the phone, the colleagues would have ran the same tests you did before booking the tech - presumably going off your post you'd booked it online? Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Thanks for the lack of support and help. I want to know if there is a problem locally as seems very odd. I think this community is rubbish and it really doesn’t help anyone - how about phoning me on my mobile to check and offer to deliver a new router or something. I want some compensation for lack of service as we are all using our data for work and homework 

Good Evening @Drsjfk, thanks for coming back to us and I'm sorry to hear you're not a fan of our Community Forums.

Can you please provide us an update with the work the engineer has done for you?

I'd advise that if there was an issue in the local area, you wouldn't be able to book an engineer as the outage would effectively overrule the request for an engineer. 

In relation to the request for compensation, we're bound by the guidelines set out by our regulator, which can be found here

Kindest regards,

David_Bn