cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Broadband

Geodev
On our wavelength

On Saturday night at 8pm my broadband and TV went down eventually coming back on Sunday at 11am only for it to go down AGAIN on Sunday at 7pm and upto this point 1.10pm Monday it's still not on. Best guess is 4pm. Can anyone tell me what's going on as it's happened 4 times in the past 10 days. I'm in the BL4 Area

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Glad to hear this @Geodev.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further help.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

15 REPLIES 15

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Check with Area faults on 0800 561 0061 If you have a VM landline 150 this goes down to post code level. You could also try the web page http://www.virginmedia.com/servicechecker

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Geodev
On our wavelength

Tried that , also phoned last night was told it would be on by 11pm and I'm still waiting. I can understand that issues occur but 4 times in 10 days is appalling

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Faults happen, sometimes they can take a while to be fixed. After all you only pay for a home contract, if you want a SLA you need a business contract.  

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Geodev
On our wavelength

I only pay for a home contract because I'm not a business. Whatever I pay for really shouldn't matter. What should matter is I'm not getting the service I'm paying for 

@Geodev wrote:

I only pay for a home contract because I'm not a business. Whatever I pay for really shouldn't matter. What should matter is I'm not getting the service I'm paying for 

Faults happen as already explained. It happens with all ISP’s.

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi

I get that . I also am lead to believe this forum is designed to help people who don't understand why it's happened and not be dismissive when asked a question. 

@Geodev wrote:

I get that . I also am lead to believe this forum is designed to help people who don't understand why it's happened and not be dismissive when asked a question. 

You won’t get an answer as to what or why it’s happened - residential services - no SLA or RFO’s.

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi

Hi,

Please keep things polite and respectful.

Please don't continue to make off-topic posts in this thread, as it doesn't help the OP solve their issue. If you want to continue a discussion, please either take it to Private Messages or discuss in our Chatter forum. Please also note that further off-topic posting may result in individual warnings, review the Forum Guidelines for more information.

Thanks

Melissa

Hi @Geodev, thanks for your post and I'm really sorry to hear you were suffering from an outage, I can completely appreciate your frustrations.

I've checked your account now, and it does look like the outage has now cleared and that your TV is now operational.

Can you please confirm if everything is working or are you still facing problems?

Regards

Tom_W