cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Broadband, TV or landline

marigal
Joining in

I messaged Virgin media on Twitter and the person who responded advised me to post on this forum.

When Virgin Media installed my service the engineer wrapped a cable around a water pipe which burst this morning and the cable had to be cut to repair the pipe. Now I have no broadband, TV or landline. When I rang VM, I was told it could be up to 48 hours before I would get a call, no mention of a time for an engineer callout to repair and restore my broadband. Very unsatisfactory repair service.

2 REPLIES 2

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @marigal thanks for your post although we're sorry to hear of your concerns raised.

Please allow me to send you a PM so I can look into things further for you.

Kindly expect the PM from me to arrive shortly, and respond directly!

Many thanks

Tom_W

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @marigal thanks for your reply via PM.

As I mentioned there, I'm just bringing this back publicly for the benefits of others who may be in your position too.

I'd noticed you had mentioned Euros in your latest response, which does bring me to the conclusion you reside in ROI.

Unfortunately, we do not support ROI based accounts and can only assist with those from the UK.

We do however, have partner support in Ireland through VM Ireland so please see here with how you can reach out to them.

If over on Twitter, it was not clear you were from the ROI then this would've been why they directed you to here.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Many thanks

Tom_W