cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Broadband - HA7 area

APHA7
Joining in

I have no broadband since 8.30am in HA7 area.  Was supposed to be resolved @ 11.15am but still not resolved.  Anyone in the Harrow area having issues too?

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Check for “known network faults”

As well as trying the “check service,” Area status webpage" (link at top right of this forum), also try the “free & automated” Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually gives the most up to date info. and tells you of more local issues down to postcode level.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello APHA7

Sorry to hear of the broadband issues experienced, we appreciate you taking the time to raise this via the forums and welcome to the community. 

From checking your account I can confirm there is currently an area congestion issue that may be causing the current issues under reference F008826818 with an estimated fix time of 4th October 2021. 

We understand this isn't the answer you were looking for, we'd recommend checking the Service Status page as the congestion issue may explain some of the issue.

Rob