cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nightmare internet

Stephen33
Joining in

I joined virgin and had it installed on 28th September, it’s now 4th October and I have no internet upstairs in my home, not worked since it was put in, had engineers booked, never showed up, seems absolutely impossible to speak to a real person, rang 3 different numbers and get the same message each time! Been on a chat for 5 hours so far waiting to be put through to retention team to cancel it altogether and surprise surprise nobody has responded, I have never ever encountered such poor customer service in my life and as a new customer I wouldn’t not recommend this to my worst enemy!! I’d probably have more chance getting an audience with his majesty the king 

5 REPLIES 5

carl_pearce
Community elder

You mean the WiFi signal from the HUB doesn't reach upstairs, so technically your internet connection is working?

What subscription are you on?

I’m on the top package, the signal works on my main TV in front room, doesn’t work on the TV in the dining room it just spins when loading anything, this is the next room! And none of the tvs upstairs work and my phone constantly switches between WiFi and my 5G whilst upstairs it’s shocking 

Your home must have lead walls!

You should be able to order pods for free, however, they are only guaranteed to deliver 30Mbps:

https://www.virginmedia.com/wifi-max

I’ve been trying to get in touch with someone since Monday, worst customer service I’ve ever encountered in my life, and my ground floor is open plan it’s unreal 

Hi Stephen33,

A warm welcome and thanks for posting on our community forums. We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with our internet services.

Looking from our end, we can see that you have already contacted the team about this issue.

If you need any further assistance, please pop back here and we'll help as much as possible.

Kind regards Jodi.