Menu
allylegg
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Nighmare

If this post gets anyones attention in Vigin Media I would be very relieved !  Had a nightmare with Wifi not being available in several rooms for several months. Engineer called tried to sell us new power line adapters even though we had set up contract. Both power line adapters failed so we bought our own. Over 7 months into contract and endless pointless hours trying in the first instance to speak to someone after navigating what can only be described as a torturous communication system which appears to be designed to ensure customers give up. A chat line that does not work , no e mail contact and customer non service who simply do not help. 

My 17 year old son has been studying outside of the home for his final A level exams as the internet is not reliable. I have been unable to complete essential work due to the intermittent  connection

I want to terminate my contract at the end of May . I have informed an individual in VM of this but I am unconvinced the message has got through ??? I absolutely do not expect to be charged a leaving fee since I believe I should actually be refunded for failure to provide a service.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Nighmare

Unfortunately, no ISP guarantees Wifi as its simply too hit and miss.

An intermittent Wifi connection would not be seen as a reason to cancel the contract without early leaving penalties.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Nighmare

HI allylegg,

Thanks for your first post and welcome to our forums page.

Very sorry to hear you are unhappy with the service you have been provided, it's always disappointing to hear we are falling short of the high standard we set for ourselves. 

I'm sure the team have processed your disconnection request, however, if you would like me to double check everything fr you, I will be more than happy to do so.

I will need further details from you to be able to check your account. I will drop you a PM asking for the details I would need to be able to help. If you would like me to look into this for you, simply reply to my PM and I will be able to look into this for you.

Thanks

Lindsey_C

0 Kudos