cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New install, hub problem

adavid27
Joining in

Installation took place yesterday, everything working whilst engineer was here.

During the evening the Hub 3 reset itself a couple of times, then just as we were getting ready to go to bed it did it again, but now we have no internet connection. The base light is flashing green.

I've checked the connections and they are secure, and tried a pin reset, holding the opium in for approx 10 seconds

3 REPLIES 3

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @adavid27

Welcome to our Community Help Forum 🙂

Thank you for making this post regarding the connection issues you are experiencing, I am sorry to hear you have no internet connection. I have ran diagnostics on our systems and there's an issue showing with your Hub. I would like to book an engineer visit for you to get this resolved. I shall send you a private message now to confirm your address and we can get this booked in.

Best wishes,

Serena

Hi Serena,

Thanks for the quick reply - I've actually spoken to Customer Services and they have arranged for an engineer to come out today.

Cheers,

Dave

-tony-
Alessandro Volta

if the tech comes then sure it will be sorted - if not then just for clarity the reset button should be held a good 30 sec - in some cases up to a minute - generally if the lights on the hub cycle after the reset then it has happened

and without being pessimistic does the tech visit show on your account - many things are said by CS not all are true or happen - you would be better getting @Serena_C to confirm the tech is actually booked

Tony.
Sacked VIP