cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New hub 5 not showing on connect app

Anonymous
Not applicable

In the virgin connect app it is still showing my old hub info after successfully setting up the new hub and signing out of the app and back in - can anyone help? Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Capt_Sarcastic
Up to speed
The Hub 5 offer email states:

"WiFi sharing and Intelligent WiFi Plus and Connect app aren't compatible with Hub 5."

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Capt_Sarcastic
Up to speed
The Hub 5 offer email states:

"WiFi sharing and Intelligent WiFi Plus and Connect app aren't compatible with Hub 5."

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Anonymous wrote:

In the virgin connect app it is still showing my old hub info after successfully setting up the new hub and signing out of the app and back in - can anyone help? Thank you

The app is not compatible with the Hub 5 as yet, as the Hub 5 is still by invite only and in trials, sort of ......  😉

You can manage the Hub with the GUI in your web browser.  http://192.168.0.1 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you for the information

The Hub 5s seem to be in a strange "trial, not-a-trial" state at the moment, but it's obviously the new VM modem/router hardware going forwards, so I'm sure the apps will support it sooner rather that later.

@Capt_Sarcastic wrote:
The Hub 5s seem to be in a strange "trial, not-a-trial" state at the moment, but it's obviously the new VM modem/router hardware going forwards, so I'm sure the apps will support it sooner rather that later.

Doubtful. The Hub4 has been out for how long and it’s still not supported?

The connect apps serves no real purpose other than setting up the public Wifi hotspots

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi