cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New hub 5 keeps disconnecting

Zef1
Tuning in

I set my new hub 5 up on 6 Oct but keeps disconnecting from the internet. On average 10 times a day, the worst could be 10 times an hour. Wired PC and all wireless applications all experience the same disconnection.

Can you please look in to it? If need any other information please let me know.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Zef1
Tuning in

Finally sloved. turns out it's SNR outage problem and need engineer coming to fix.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

SamFromFM
Tuning in
Hey, I am having the exact same issues. Does the internet just randomly stop working across all devices for an unknown period of time before coming back online and then the same issue repeating?

Yes exactly!

One correction to the problem, it's not disconnections but "connected but no access to the internet".

Yeah, extremely weird. Is it working again now? Because my internet has started working again after a massive hiccup.

It's working right now. Yesterday it stopped working at 12.50 am then I gave it a reset and back again at around 1.30.

Hey Zef1, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry you've had some connection issues.

I am going to send you a PM so we can take a look into this.

Please can you look out for the purple envelope. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Zef1
Tuning in

Finally sloved. turns out it's SNR outage problem and need engineer coming to fix.

Hey Zef1, thank you for reaching out and letting us know this.

We understand these SNR outages can be very frustrating, you can always get updated via this link on it.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?