Joining in

How can I get new hub3 red light on won’t go off thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @colin71,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm so sorry to hear that your Hub 3 appears to be displaying a constant red light. Please try the following steps for me.

• Turn the power switch off on the back of the Hub.

• Ensure the Hub is upright, in a well-ventilated location, and, if at all possible, out of direct sunlight.

• Then use the power switch to turn the unit back on. The Hub should now operate normally.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Call it in as a fault 

Posting a picture of the Hub's red light catches the attention of the forum's VM Team

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Is it really red... or just "orange"? As said - a photo will be useful

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @colin71,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm so sorry to hear that your Hub 3 appears to be displaying a constant red light. Please try the following steps for me.

• Turn the power switch off on the back of the Hub.

• Ensure the Hub is upright, in a well-ventilated location, and, if at all possible, out of direct sunlight.

• Then use the power switch to turn the unit back on. The Hub should now operate normally.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!