cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New customer poor wifi

EdWool
Joining in

Just joined virgin media from Sky. I'm on the 1 gig Internet package. Speeds next to the router are fine but I don't get coverage across my house. With Sky I had boosters provided but the virgin installer insisted I wouldn't need them. How do I get boosters through virgin? The app is rubbish says everythings good even with downloads of 8mbs and the web chat just never connects to an Adviser. Seriously thinking of going back to Sky 

4 REPLIES 4

Cardiffman282
Knows their stuff

Try calling 0800 064 3850

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).

EdWool
Joining in

Thanks i called the number, navigated the menus. It texted me a link back here and cut me off! 

Hi @EdWool 👋

Thanks for your post regarding WiFi Max. We can certainly assist. I will send you a private message to go through some details then I can order them for you. Keep an eye out for the envelope on your top right screen, if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina 

Hi EdWool, 

Thanks for chatting with me in our Private Messages 🤗 Your second WIFI Pod is on it's way to you!
When you receive the new Pod, it should automatically connect to your Hub's WiFi and begin broadcasting. The wireless details from the Pod will be the same as the Hub's details, so no additional steps are required to connect the devices in the home. 

This link will help though if you do have any issues 👉 WIFI Pod Issues 

Keep us posted on how things go 😁

Thanks, 

Megan_L