cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New broadband - placed an order but not sure if the request is properly processed

BlazeUser
Tuning in

Hello
I have just placed an order for a new broadband and I have so far only received the pre-contractual documents. In July, I had a similar problem when I only received a pre-contract etc. to learn a day after the suggested delivery date, after calling your customer services, that the order was not processed at all. Is there a way to check what's the status of my current order? 
Regards

5 REPLIES 5

VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @BlazeUser 

Thank you for reaching out to us here, welcome to the community.

I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

BlazeUser
Tuning in

Just another question.
It looks like I have received a proper contract for the broadband. 
However, I still haven't received any message from Yodel on when the parcel would be delivered to me.
I have already booked a day off this Friday (16th of Sept) for the kit to be delivered as I cannot work from home. 
Can you please give me an indication when I'd receive the kit or when Yodel will let me know on the delivery?
if the delivery is going to be delayed, can the kit be sent out to my office instead of my actual address?

Hi BlazeUser,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome both here and to Virgin Media, I was able to locate you on our system with the details we have for you, it looks like you have now received your equipment, if this isn't the case and you do need further help, please do not hesitate to reach back out.

Regards

Paul.

Yes all good. Connected to the wifi from you now 🙂 thanks

Glad to hear this @BlazeUser,

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further help 🙂

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs