cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Virgin media supply for new dwelling in garden

Tavare
Joining in

I have virgin Media for my existing property on Oxford Road in Cambridge and am building a new house in the garden accessed off a road to the side of the house (Wentworth Road). I would need a new separate virgin media connection for the new dwelling but I can not find who to contact to arrange this (when you search Wentworth Road it says Virgin do not operate in this area but is just down the side of the house with a connection). there was a phone number but it said it is disconnected when you call it.

Please advice?

3 REPLIES 3

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Call the pre-installs team on 0800 052 1734 8AM- 9PM Monday - Friday or 8AM-6PM Saturday and Sunday.  They may be able to advise?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thanks for you reply, I tried the number and I have spent all morning trying various other numbers but no one appears to be able to help. I can not get details of how to get a supply to a new dwelling. which is literally in the garden of a dwelling Virgin supplies. As the Road to the side that the new house is accessed off isn't on Virgins database of properties that supply virgin media.

Not sure if anyone at Virgin can reply and help?

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Tavare 

Have you checked that the new address is listed with the Royal Mail?  If it isn't then it won't be on VM's database.

https://www.royalmail.com/personal/receiving-mail/update-your-address 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali