cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Postcode

Keiaan
Joining in

Hello,

I am really hoping to get some help with this as I have contacted virgin numerous times about this and have never got too far. 

To put it as brief as possible, I am moving into a new build flat. The property which the flats are built in is an old doctors surgery. The flats and the doctors surgery building as a whole however use a different postcode, as there has been a new postcode made just for the flats. The postcode of the building is able to get virgin wifi however my postcode isn't despite residing within that building. I was wondering if it was possible to get Virgin to my address as I am in a serviceable location and my neighbour whom lives Inches away from the complex also has virgin wifi. 

3 REPLIES 3

goslow
Alessandro Volta

@Keiaan wrote:

Hello,

I am really hoping to get some help with this as I have contacted virgin numerous times about this and have never got too far. 

<snip> 

Does your new postcode/address appear on the Royal Mail site?

https://www.royalmail.com/find-a-postcode

From past topics like this, the solution to the problem seems to be finding the 'right' VM person with sufficient permissions to add the new address to the VM database.

You will need to wait for the VM forum team to get here, usually within a few days, and advise if there is actually any easy/reliable route to do that.

Thank you for your reply,

My address does show on the Royal Mail site and it also does on the VM website. As it is a new build though I don't believe it has been configured properly. Thank you 🙂

Hi there @Keiaan, welcome to our forum and thanks for your post.

It's great to see you are looking to join, we'd love to have you on board 😊 I will certainly be happy to assist with this. What I'll do is pop you a PM to confirm some details so this can be flagged to the correct team.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules