cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Hub cannot connect to Connect App

TartanTerror49
Tuning in

Hi, 

The engineer changed my hub over and although I have internet, I cannot get it to sync with the Connect App. I also cannot get the WiFi pod to connect either. Any advice? 

5 REPLIES 5

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @TartanTerror49
Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your account, have you been able to connect your hub to the Connect App since you last posted?

Also are you still having issues with the pods connecting? Have you reported these issues to the team at all? 

Regards,

Steven_L

Hey Steven,

My hub is now showing in my connect app so that's finally sorted itself out but I still need to have the pod reset so that it extends my hub/WiFi connection upstairs. I have very spotty signal upstairs, hence the reason for the pods. Any help you can provide would be appreciated 

Hi TartanTerror49, 

Thank you for your reply and for letting us know you have been able to connect the Hub to the app. 

For information on how to troubleshoot and reset the Hub, please see here

If you complete the steps listed on the page and still have issues, please get in touch and we will be happy to assist further. 

Thank you, 

Nat

I still cannot get my pods to connect and I NEED these. Please help!

Hey TartanTerror49, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear you are having some issues with your Pods.

I have taken a look from our side and I can see the team have booked a engineer out to come and look at this issues.

Please can you let me know how this goes. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?