cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Hub 5

Cruzeroo7
Tuning in

Attempted to do quick set up yesterday (from hub 3 to 5). Powered hub 5, just flashing blue light, telephoned Virgin asked to check other services - confirmed as working. Left powered for 30+minutes with no success. 

call logged for a call back within 4 hrs. Luckily was able to reconnect hub 3.

sadly 24hrs later, still no call back from Virgin.

is there anything I could try?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If the old hub works then the new hub is not activated.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Client62
Legend

Hub Activation

Activation number 0800 953 9500

The Hub 5 may not be activated.

Thanks, but tried that. It’s activated but still not working 

If you connect to the Hub at http://192.168.0.1/

1) Before login, Does the Router status check info look like it has connected to both Upstream and Downstream channels ?

2) If you login to the Hub's menus, there is status info that shows if  Internet / WiFi / Telephone are enabled, what does that show ?

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If the old hub works then the new hub is not activated.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Thanks, the hub was activated. When I subsequently spoke to the advisor he confirmed the hub 5 was showing active. As there was issues with the hub 5, call was logged and I was advised the hub 3 was still showing on list so connect back on. 
will give them a call