cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Hub 5 arrived. Flashing green light

AdrianKing
Joining in

Hi.

Just got an upgrade to a 1gb connection with a Hub 5. Worked for a short while, then the dreaded green flashing light on the front started. Now will not connect at all.... am having to use mobile! 

I have followed the reboot protocols from the instructions in the box. No joy.

Any ideas to get this thing working?

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Could be a network issue.

Check first for any “known network faults - try in 2 places

1) Try the “check service,”Area status webpage" (link at top right of this forum)

2) Then also try the “free & automated” Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually gives the most up to date info. and tells you of more local issues down to street cab/ postcode level.

The "compensation "timer" can also be started on this number.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey AdrianKing, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community, I am sorry to hear you are having some issues with your Hub.

I have taken a look at out our side and I can see you have been speaking to the team, have they managed to resolve this for you? Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?