cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Hub 4 no internet

Jonnyspuruk
Joining in

Received new Hub 4 today to replace my previous router. All activated but doesn't work. No internet. Hub 4 settings show internet registration failed 

Have pulsing white light. Triple checked coax. Rebooted numerous times. Called support 3 times. They no help said need engineer. How ridiculous..Previous router worked fine. Been told can't reactivate old router. Now left with no internet on Bank Holiday weekend. WHAT A JOKE

5 REPLIES 5

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You could plug your old hub in and it may work. If it does work it means the new Hub4 has not been activated on your account. 

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

The hub 4 had been activated but just doesn't work brand new out the box. Support can't fix. Sending engineer and they have now reactivated my hub 3 so I'm back on line. Seems like the Hub 4 upgrade was a bad decision!!!!

Hello Jonnyspuruk

Sorry you have had to post on here regarding the Failed Hub4

You mentioned we have a Technician booked to come out 

Can you please pop back on here and let us know how the visit went 

Gareth_L

Certainly.

The Hub 4 Virgin sent me was fauly.Brand New out of the Box! The engineer swapped the router and it connected straight away. 

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Glad to hear that this has been resolved @Jonnyspuruk.

Kind regards,

Zak_M