cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network logs… do I have an issue?

TALON1973
Up to speed

Had a quick look at my logs….. noticed these recently…. Problems?

Network Log

Time Priority Description

11/07/2021 23:21:49criticalNo Ranging Response received - T3 time-out;CM-MAC=**:**:**:**:**:**;CMTS-MAC=**:**:**:**:**:**;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0;
11/07/2021 23:11:15ErrorDHCP RENEW WARNING - Field invalid in response v4 option;CM-MAC=**:**:**:**:**:**;CMTS-MAC=**:**:**:**:**:**;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0;
08/07/2021 14:45:36criticalNo Ranging Response received - T3 time-out;CM-MAC=**:**:**:**:**:**;CMTS-MAC=**:**:**:**:**:**;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0;
08/07/2021 14:24:14ErrorDHCP RENEW WARNING - Field invalid in response v4 option;CM-MAC=**:**:**:**:**:**;CMTS-MAC=**:**:**:**:**:**;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0;
13 REPLIES 13

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

AFAIK the WiFi SSID needs to be the same for both bands and Smart Optimisation needs to be on. The Pods will not work otherwise? 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for coming back to me @TALON1967 

Please could you return the hub into the factory settings so that the pod can attempt to use the intelligent WiFi.  I have the same issue within my property with the bands being split it really struggled to optimise the WiFi. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

@Zak_M 

why on earth would I want to run in 2.4 ghz mode? I won’t be able to get the higher speeds without using 5ghz.

Hello TALON1973

I know its the infamous reply to fix things 

But can you please reboot the Hub as its showing as being online for over 40 days 

Gareth_L