Menu
Bikerbabefran02
Tuning in
Message 1 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Network cable unplugged

My TV keeps giving me a c130 error and apparently I have the network cable unplugged. I have checked all settings/cables and even reset and still nothing has changed. I have checked service status and it states no issues. This has been like this for WEEKS! Sort it out virgin! Please!
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Rose_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Re: Network cable unplugged

Hi Bikerbabefran02,

Thanks for posting.

Sorry to hear this has been going on for so long, I'd like to arrange for a technician to get this fixed so if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen you will see another message from me with appointment times.

Talk to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Bikerbabefran02
Tuning in
Message 3 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I have managed to fix this problem myself and fingers crossed it'll stay working. I reset my TiVo box. And voila 🙂 thank you
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Rose_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 18
Flag for a moderator

That's great news I'm glad it's working again 🙂

Give us a shout if there's any problems.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Kgslacker
Joining in
Message 5 of 18
Flag for a moderator

I am having similar issues. I have checked all my connections, restarted my Tivo box several times but still getting the same message.

Since Friday none of the terrestial channels have shown on the TV guide so Im unable to record shows.

Do I need an engineer?

0 Kudos
Tudor
Hero
Message 6 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Yes, phone customer services. 

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Josh_RW
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 7 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kgslacker,

Welcome to the Community!

I'm really sorry to hear you're having trouble with your TiVo.

I've run diagnostics on your equipment and the box appears to be online and functioning normally at the moment. How has it been since posting? Do you still have an error on screen?

Speak soon

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
James_Simmonds
Joining in
Message 8 of 18
Flag for a moderator

I’m having the same issue. Have rebooted several times and checked all the network cables and everything plugged in. Got flashing orange arrows on my V6 box

ran the diagnostic and it says the last successful connection was Sunday 2nd at 23:26

someone please help as mainly use the box for catchup and Netflix etc so this is a major annoyance 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Craig_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 9 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Hi James_Simmonds

I'm sorry for the problems you've been experiencing with your TV service recently. 

Using your Community details I've located your account to take a closer look at this and can see you've spoken with the team since your post, I hope that means that things have improved? If not, get in touch and we'll do what we can to assist.

Take care

Craig

0 Kudos
katess992
Just joined
Message 10 of 18
Flag for a moderator

how did you fix it? i’m only getting the error on one box, other 2 are fine somehow

0 Kudos