Menu
Willowsage
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Network Issue Still Not Fixed

I have been experiencing intermittent Internet for well over a month and when I run a test it shows up as there is an error on the wires coming into my home but this is still not fixed. 

Screenshot_20210424_164156.jpg

 I cannot contact Virgin Media because I have an issue with my billing that cannot be rectified until next week and the options will not let you speak to anyone.

Is there anyone here that can help, this has been going on for nearly a month now, every ten minutes the Internet goes off. 

They know there is an issue but why is it taking so long to fix. 

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Network Issue Still Not Fixed

Does the service status page show the fault at all?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Willowsage
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Service status shows no known issues but when I run the test a fault is shown 

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @Willowsage

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for your first post - sorry that you've been having some issues with your broadband recently and have been advised of some network issues when running through the online self-checks. 

I have located your account from your forum information and can see that you last rebooted around 2 days ago and at the time of checking there are some short term stability issues showing. If you have already checked the connections to your Hub then we would need to book you a technician visit. 

Please pop back ASAP to let us know if you have checked the connections and if no joy, let us know and we'll get a technician booked in for you 🙂 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos