cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network Diagnostics issues

Pryder91
Joining in

I have tried running the network diagnostics tool in the router due to my connection producing a high latency however after trying to run it in Chrome, Edge and Firefox I am having no luck and the tool will run to somewhere between 11-25% and then kick me out of the router. Does anyone know of a solution to this problem?

2 REPLIES 2

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Pryder91

Sorry to hear of the issue experienced running the test on your equipment and connection, we appreciate you taking the time to raise this via the forums. Welcome to the community.

We have had a look at both your connection and equipment, all of the levels and ranges are within the specs we'd expect to see. There haven't been any disconnections in the last 7 days and the speeds are stable at 273mbps download and 26mbps upload.

What particular issues are you experiencing? The details above are for the connection to the Hub, in home it may vary via the wireless network.

Rob

Client62
Legend

Our Hub 3 always fails to complete its diagnostic test in Firefox, but it does work in Edge using a PC that is directly network cable connected to the Hub 3.

We find out most detail about local faults from : 0800 561 0061 it is an automated number.

The link below will report the latency to a Router mode Hub (3/4/5) and also to the device...

https://www.samknows.com/realspeed/

Once the test begins click on: Run full test to see all the stats including latency / jitter / packet loss.