Menu
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Network Access: Status Blocked

Ok was having internet issues with my SuperHub 2 which was connected in modem mode. Access kept dropping so I assumed maybe it’s given up the ghost.

I’ve now connected up a SuperHub 3 I got as a package with my v6 box but never installed as at the time everything was working fine.

ive connected it all up but it goes between Solid Green light and flashing green arrows, then seems to reboot and loop doing the same.

I can connect to the webpage on the superhub intermittently but network access is saying Blocked any ideas? Presume as I’ve never used it it’s never been activated; issue is I cannot get online only on my phone now or call VM as due to Corona they are closed!

I tried connecting back up the superhub 2 but that now also says the same!!

Area Ref:30

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Network Access: Status Blocked

Phone the automated activation line:

0800 953 9500

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Believe me I’ve tried, whatever option I choose I just get were closed, activation or technical support bear in mind this superhub 3’s been boxed for well over a year I’ve only just got it out.

0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

The 0800 number is automated

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I’ve tried all the activation options again this morning, they try to put me through to an operator when I choose those options and then it just ends up saying our offices are closed.

this is slightly annoying!

0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

They don't open until 08:00.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Semi-Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - Mike Robbo
0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Cheers, got though at 8 and managed to activate the superhub 3, there is also a fault in the area that will apparently be fixed by 4pm.

0 Kudos