Did you mean: 

Network Access = Blocked

SerbiK
Tuning in

around midnight my internet went completely down, and the Hub 3.0 says

Network Access: Blocked,

what does this mean?

Network Access : Not allowed

All the downstream/upstream are blank too, and under Status it says "Scanning" next to Acquired Downstream Channel

Please help as urgently need internet access by tomorrow morning

3 REPLIES 3

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
First try a Hub “pinhole reset” - make sure the 2 passwords on the Hub sticker are still there and legible first ! Disconnect any ethernet cables from the Hub (leave the coax connected), and then with the Hub still "switched on" throughout, press pin in firmly with paper clip/SIM tray tool or similar "thin thing" and hold it firmly for at least 60 seconds, release the pin, leave for 5’ to stabilise - dont manually switch it off at any time.

See if that sorts it.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

The most useful and up to date info comes from the 0800 561 0061 number. Try that to see if there are any faults that the web service hasn't picked up!

------------------------------------------------------------------
Hub 3 - Modem Mode - TP-Link Archer C7

Laurie_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi SerbiK,

Thanks for getting in touch, and a very warm welcome back to the Community Forum! I'm sorry that you're having some problems with your internet connection, that is disappointing to hear!

How are things looking for you today? Is this something that you still need our help with? Please do let us know, and we would be happy to look into things for you.

Kind regards,
Laurie

Laurie_C
Forum Team