cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netgear RAX20 4-Stream AX1800 and getting replacement superhub

elvedhel
On our wavelength

anyone used the 

Netgear RAX20 4-Stream AX1800 with superhub 3 in modem mode. fed up with constant drop outs on 5ghz even when only one room away from router. , ever since a major outage whatever work VM have done signal is lousy ( that or my superhub 3 is on its way out ) 

just hoping the netgear can improve things as recently VM broadband has become increasingly  inconsistent and poor.

Is there a way to raise a ticket to try get HUB4 instead or at least a new hub 3 ( had mine since it was released so def could be an option that its failing.

3 REPLIES 3

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Simply no. There is a shortage of hubs at the moment and the only one you are likely to get is a used Hub3.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Can you post some stats. Example (for a hub 3): go to 192.168.0.1 (router mode) or 192.168.100.1 (modem mode), do not log in, click on the link "Check Router Status".
Copy and paste the Downstream, Upstream and Network Logs. Mask any public IP address.

--
Hub 5, TP-Link TL-SG108S 8-port gigabit switch, 360
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM hub 5 broadband connection

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @elvedhel,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and I'm sorry to hear that this has been your experience with the Hub 3.

If you're interested in upgrading to a Hub 4, we would advise you call us directly on 150/ 03454541111 to see if they are available to your area and if you're able to upgrade.

Please follow @Roger_Gooner 's suggestion and upload your Hub downstream and upstream channels so we can see how your Hub is currently behaving. 

Keep us updated on how you get on.

Thanks!

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs