Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 11 of 18
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Netflix TiVo upstairs

Hi Dawny70, 

How're things at the moment with this?

Have you tried any other tips suggested to see if it improves?

If it's still the same then let us know and we can take a closer look via a personal message. 

Thanks. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
Dawny70
Joining in
Message 12 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Hi Emma. 

Yes I have tried the connect app but it says WiFi signal is ok around the house and in bedroom. I would appreciate you taking a look. Thank you 

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 13 of 18
Flag for a moderator

If you look in.... Home>Settings>Network>Connection.... what does the V6 report about the quality/strength/speed of its wifi connection?
Also if possible the V6 works far better when you connect it to the 5 GHz band - is it connecting on that band.
Also have yo considered the other options?

--------------------
Services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Dawny70
Joining in
Message 14 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Hi. I will look more at this. When I go to network and connect it sometimes comes up with unable to connect to DCHP. 

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 15 of 18
Flag for a moderator

If its saying unable to connect to your network then therein lays the problem.
Switch both the Hub and V6 off and unplug for 5 minutes. Switch on the Hub and wait until it is back up and devices are connecting to the internet.
Switch on the V6 and it will remake its network connection - follow its progress and see how it goes.

--------------------
Services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Dawny70
Joining in
Message 16 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Thank you. I have done this before. It will then work for an hour or so then lose connection again. I’ll try it again though. Thank you 

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 17 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Then its not got a stable wifi connection.

I refer you to my 3 options posted earlier in message 7 - either of which will solve your issue.

--------------------
0 Kudos
Dawny70
Joining in
Message 18 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Thank you. I will look at the options. 

0 Kudos