cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need pod and broadband help

SarahPenn
Tuning in

I’ve just upgraded and have ultimate volt but my broadband hasn’t been jumped up to 1gig. 

I currently have 1 pod and it’s set up but I’m still struggling either end of the house to get decent coverage, would you be able to send me 2 more pods please. 

My virgin ultra HD channels/on demand haven’t been setup. Nor has my sky cinema ultra hd. 

I’ve tried going through chat but the wait is ridiculous. Could someone here help please, it would be hugely appreciated. 

Sarah 

4 REPLIES 4

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @SarahPenn,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our forums 🌞

I am sorry you are having issues with your service, since your upgrade this is not what we like to hear. I have checked our systems and can see you have a tech visit, is this in regards to your poor connection? I can see the pod is connected and is green from our end so looks good 👍

Let us know of any updates or if you are still having issues. 

Zoie

@zoe_p the tech visit was for TV issues. I finally got through and a 2nd pod should have been ordered. As well as my volt ultimate broadband upgrade to 1gig but am still waiting on both plus the upgraded hub 

Thanks for coming back to us @SarahPenn and I'm sorry to hear you've been kept waiting.

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me and I'll take a look into this for you.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

I’m ready to cancel. I’ve never experienced such poor customer service or care!!

I replied David