Menu
Highlighted
Pablo_Supremo
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Need more speed

My internet is painfully slow even though I have paid for the most expensive package.  I need some help getting this up to speed or else I will just have to leave and get cheap internet for this speed.  (see pic).  I think the engineer got annoyed and left me with with super snail speed possibly.   Anyone have any advise?tempsnip.jpg?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Need more speed

Would need to check the signal levels if could go to http://192.168.0.1 clicking router status top right or bottom of page depending on hub [no need to login - depending on hub] and if could copy/paste the downstream, upstream, network log, don't worry about the formatting we can easily read it.. also if is this via wired or wireless?, if wireless can you test it wired
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Heather_J
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Need more speed

Hello Pablo_Supremo, 

Thanks for posting Smiley Happy

Sorry for the connection problems. I can see a problem with your SNR levels and you're getting quite a lot of time-outs. 

Let's arrange for an engineer to visit to get this resolved. I'll send you the appointment info via PM (purple envelope, top right). 

Speak soon, 

Take care. 

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out