cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help ordering Wifi pod

Adora1
Joining in

I have just upgraded my package to 1G and cannot find any way to order my free Wifi pods.  Looks like a common theme.  I don't understand why this can't be done via my Account.

Can someone please help?

thank you

6 REPLIES 6

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Its because their website is borked.

To get the first Pod - you need to call in and order it - worth a try. Or a VM person will respond on here in a day or two and can sort it for you

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

thanks John, but call in which number/option?  I have also tried this but no luck..

thanks

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
This is all you can do.... See message 2

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/QuickStart-set-up-and/Quick-start-broadband-didn-t-work-How-do-...

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Adora1,

I am sorry to see you haven't been able to order a pod from us.
Usually a customer would reach us at 0345 454 1111 (150 from a VM landline) to place and order over the phone for one of our pods, or place and order online over the VM Connect App
by scanning the property for blind spots (app will prompt one to place a pod order if weak or no is signal detected)

However, we can help you place the order if you want from here.

To do this, I will send you a PM. Please check the top-right corner of our forum and you should see a purple envelope. 
Click this and you'll see my message.

Thanks

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thank you

I don't see your message yet but will keep checking.

Regards

Hi Adora1,

Our apologies you haven't had any private message regarding this. 

I will send you a message now, if you still need assistance please do respond. 

^Martin