cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need a pod, requested twice

Justy2
Joining in

I have twice been through the rigmarole of dealing with the chatbot and then waiting for an agent. Both times I have been cut off after a very long wait however both times I was advised a pod would be sent. Not received a think and really need it for daughters room. Any ideas how I can request and receive a elusive pod? 

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
see this
________

VM Wifi is now “guaranteed” to 20 Mbps/room it’s now called… Wifi Max see.-

https://www.virginmedia.com/wifi-max & https://www.virginmedia.com/broadband/intelligent-wifi 

You call 0800 064 3850 to order the first one after scanning for blackspots using the connect App.- or just wait here for a VM person to respond in a day or two and they will sort the first one for you.

If you do call dont get fobbed off by the offshore CS agents' saying you aren’t eligible it will be £5 or £8 month - you are… and it wont be - just look on the webpage.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Justy2 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry that you have not had luck speaking with our Chat Bot and ordering a Pod. Can I ask if you have tried these following steps in the Connect App so you can arrange the order yourself? 

·         Tap Start the scan
·         Then Start the scan again
·         While connect to WiFi, Tap I’m ready
·         Wait 2 mintues for Scan
·         Scan complete, Tap continue
·         Tap Add a room, Tap the room you're in
·         Start the Scan (do this in every room)
·         Scan complete
·         Tap Optimise WiFi now if an option
·         If so, Tap Optimise
·         Optimisation complete, Tap Rescan room, 
·         Tap Start Scan
·         Tap Order a WiFi Booster if an option