Menu
Traceytoo
Tuning in
Message 11 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Re: NO INTERNET FOR 7 DAYS NOW no one listening different answers apparently no problem according...

another 45 minutes on the phone being passed from pillar to post back to the pillar trying to get out of our contract one chap was very helpful put us on hold whilst he spoke to the engineers then found ourselves back at someone who had no clue what I was taking about - I can’t even - will be contacting ofcom tomorrow 

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 12 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Re: NO INTERNET FOR 7 DAYS NOW no one listening different answers apparently no problem according...

Hello Traceytoo, 

I'm sorry that there is no information displayed on our status page related to the problems you have been experiencing. 

I have sent you a private message so I can then access your account and give you the correct information. 

Regards,

Dean C

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Traceytoo
Tuning in
Message 13 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Area 22 lots of people talking about it?

not sure where to access private messages

0 Kudos
cje85
Problem sorter
Message 14 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Private Messages can be found in the Purple Envelope at the top right of the page.

Ofcom won't deal with individual complaints. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 15 of 16
Flag for a moderator

After speaking to Traceytoo over private message we have discovered that their services are currently affected by an SNR outage (F007050285) and the estimated fix date is 30/04/19

Regards, 

Dean C

0 Kudos
Traceytoo
Tuning in
Message 16 of 16
Flag for a moderator

This is true - it’s also true that this is nothing new - the fact remains I have been without internet (not intermittent as everyone likes to say) I have no internet and no tv channels and haven’t had for two weeks now likely to be another week. VM will not let us out of our contract regardless of the fact that they are unable to provide me with a service that I pay for - what you are saying is nothing new - sigh regardless of the problem it doesn’t change the facts - 1 hour and ten minutes on the phone to VM truly disgraceful 

0 Kudos