Menu
SamMckee
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

NO INTERNET CONNECTION

Hi just wondering if anyone would have any advice or a solution. My WiFi box is allowing phones to connect but the internet won’t load anything as well as it won’t allow any Xbox’s to connect. I’ve tried restarting it and unplugging everything. Tried ringing virgin but was on the phone for 15 minutes waiting. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: NO INTERNET CONNECTION

If you connect the xbox by an ethernet cable to the Hub does that work whilst wifi devices dont ?
Any flashing lights on the Hub - which Hub model is it?
What phone models dont connect ?

To see if there is a known fault, As well as the “check service,” weblink there is also a Service Status number 0800 561 0061 which usually tells you of local issues, down to postcode level (that might even not yet be listed on the Service Status web page) that may give you more info. If nothing shows there call it in and see what they say when they test your connection and if possible get a fault reference number. A 30-60' hold on VM CS number is not unusual - hang on in there.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos