Menu
tammygarvie
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

My neighbours can get virgin but I can't?

Hello, I am currently with virgin at my current address, I was wanting to move my internet to my new address however it says that it is not available, this makes so sense to me at all as all the neighbours in my new area have availability to it including my neighbour who is directly next door, this is an issue for me as if I can't get this I have to pay the remainder of my contract(early cancellation) which I cannot afford as my reason for moving is due to reasons out with my control and is clearly causing me extra expenses? 

0 Kudos
chenks
Community elder
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: My neighbours can get virgin but I can't?

possible that they have reached maximum user limit and can't accept any more customers in that street/area.
there may be other reasons too as to why service can't be supplied, or it may be a mistake.

you won't know until someone physically checks.
however, you should not that if you do move and you can't get service than an early termination fee will be applicable, as it would be you that is breaking the existing contract.
0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Just to add what chenks said, is your driveway mono blocked, this a semi detached house, not done any sort of lane 

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
tammygarvie
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

It's not detached & isn't mono blocked,  it's just a row of flats all side by side

It's very strange 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Tammygarvie,

Thanks for reaching out to us in our community.

I am sorry to hear that our services are showing as not available to you in the address you are moving to.

I would like to invite you into a private chat so I can look further into this for you, I will send you an invite shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
chenks
Community elder
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

@tammygarvie wrote:

It's not detached & isn't mono blocked,  it's just a row of flats all side by side

ahh.. a block of flats.
which floor is it.

0 Kudos
tammygarvie
Joining in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Bottom flat 

0 Kudos