Did you mean: 

My internet dont work

giuseppetonelli
Joining in
  • My internet not working SE23 2NG london

Screenshot_20220105_155641.jpg

SE23 2NG 

26 REPLIES 26

All right but I will pay bill if I cannot use u service? Why? U are fake ok April i leave u network and I writing in my social u are fake company. I should pay mi bills for nothing u cannot offer me real service. Ok **bleep** off (sorry non for u personally) Virgin

It’s an estimated fix date. And you’re on a residential service.

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi

But im without internet in my bulding what i need doing for internet and u ask me money alone? Virgin is seriously company. In Italy for sono problem i can have help for don't pay bill. In London u can give me help for bills.ok I have and you don't want to help and understand me. should i pay bills without giving me a service that i am for you? a slave? surely I will not confirm my subscription and I will tell all Italians and other social networks you are not a serious company does not offer the promised service and still wants the money

@giuseppetonelli wrote:

But im without internet in my bulding what i need doing for internet and u ask me money alone? Virgin is seriously company. In Italy for sono problem i can have help for don't pay bill. In London u can give me help for bills.ok I have and you don't want to help and understand me. should i pay bills without giving me a service that i am for you? a slave? surely I will not confirm my subscription and I will tell all Italians and other social networks you are not a serious company does not offer the promised service and still wants the money

Check your contract. You’ll find all the terms of service and use in there, which of course you also read and agreed to when signing up for the service.

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi

If your internet off completely, or only a poor connection? 

If you have no connection at all you should get compensation paid against your nect bill.

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Thanks for coming back to us @giuseppetonelli.

I have raised a complaint on your behalf(I will send over a private message to confirm the reference) about this ongoing issue. Any compensation would be awarded to you, would only be done so once the fault has been fully resolved. We will be able to monitor this while the complaint is open and we will be in touch once the issues have been resolved to discuss this further.

The fix time for this issue is still currently Wednesday 26th(today) @ 15:15.

Regards,

Steven_L

Sorry and apologise my english. All right Virging told me refund money with email but from today nobody send me money. Ok all problems was resolved but this night and fir short time in night internet didn't work. This night Saturday night no line. I need Virgin are true or scammer? Apologise I'm very angry 

Hi giuseppetonelli.

I've had another look on this end and can see that there is currently an SNR outage affecting your area. This issue is estimated to be resolved by 24th February. I am really sorry for the inconvenience caused and do appreciate your frustration.

We'll be working hard to get this resolved.

Beth

Ok problems every day.

Answer me:

Customer account number: [REMOVED]
Complaint reference: [REMOVED]
Date: 08/02/2022

Hello [REMOVED]

Thanks so much for the chat on 08/02/2022. We’re very happy to be able to resolve things for you.

Here's a quick recap

Your complaint was:
Broadband Faults > I have full loss of service 

And here’s what we agreed:
Technical > Fault fixed remotely

Resolution Value
One off credit £ 55.5

We’ve now closed your complaint. Thanks again for bearing with us.

Stay on top of your services

To make the most of your time with us, make sure you’ve downloaded the My Virgin Media app. With it, you can manage your bills with a tap and a swipe, check the service status in your area, find out when we expect any known problems will be fixed, diagnose issues with your in-home equipment, and loads more.

Take care now,

The Virgin Media team

When give me money?

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post.]

It is a credit. They will take this off your next bill.

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.