cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My hub 3 has a permanent red light

21-again
On our wavelength

My hub 3 has a permanent red light and has had for a number of weeks I have switched it off several  times with no luck. It does not seem to be overheating a little warm perhaps.

I have tried contacting VM on numerous occasions but I just can't get any answer I would like it replaced, perhaps a staff member could pick this up here.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks so much for your private message @21-again, I have now booked you a visit for your red light warning issue – you can check the date and time via your online account here. If you have any issues with accessing your online account or unable to see your visit, please do let us know and we’ll pop you a message to confirm.

There will be no charge for this visit unless:
•    The technician diagnoses the faults as not being caused by our network/equipment 
•    The technician discovers that the fault or problem relates to your equipment
•    The technician discovers that the fault or problem relates to any system that we are not responsible for

The technician will confirm during their visit if any of these instances apply, and if so, a £25 charge will be applied to your account.

Please ensure there is someone over the age of 18 present at the time of the visit. If you need to change or cancel your appointment you can do this online or via the MyVM app by 4pm the day before the appointment.

If you do miss an agreed appointment for any reason, a £25 missed appointment charge will be applied to your account on the day of the appointment.

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

A VM staff member should get to your post shortly. 

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @21-again

Welcome back to the community. 

Sorry to hear that your hub is showing a red light warning.  Please join me on private message so I can locate your account and pass account security. You can see your private messages at the top of the page, in the envelope icon. 

Here to help 🙂
Carley

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks so much for your private message @21-again, I have now booked you a visit for your red light warning issue – you can check the date and time via your online account here. If you have any issues with accessing your online account or unable to see your visit, please do let us know and we’ll pop you a message to confirm.

There will be no charge for this visit unless:
•    The technician diagnoses the faults as not being caused by our network/equipment 
•    The technician discovers that the fault or problem relates to your equipment
•    The technician discovers that the fault or problem relates to any system that we are not responsible for

The technician will confirm during their visit if any of these instances apply, and if so, a £25 charge will be applied to your account.

Please ensure there is someone over the age of 18 present at the time of the visit. If you need to change or cancel your appointment you can do this online or via the MyVM app by 4pm the day before the appointment.

If you do miss an agreed appointment for any reason, a £25 missed appointment charge will be applied to your account on the day of the appointment.

Here to help 🙂
Carley

21-again
On our wavelength

We have had our visit today from a very helpful and friendly engineer called Max 

who has sorted out the situation with our router and then he went above and beyond the call of duty 

and re sighted the router for us. So well done all a good result.

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi 21-again, 

Thank you for letting us know the visit went well, this is great to hear. 

Please get in touch if we can assist in the future and we will be happy to hellp. 

Thanks, 

Nat