cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My address is not showing up for broadband

Utkuodabasi
Joining in

Although my address can be seen for every other provider, on Virgin Media website it is not added (every other flat in the building is listed). 
I have tried adding it by filling the form but it’s been months and no one has answered it yet. Why is it so hard to become a customer?

Could please, please help me add my address?

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
VM will reply soon - but there are lots of possible reasons - e.g they may be a the maximum number of connections that can be handled at your location, or the website may just be borked.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Utkuodabasi, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums. 

Many factors can come in to play here as @jbrennand has touched on. Just to confirm - have you been able to call the sales team, as they would be able to let you know there and then? Or is it just the form online? Either way I will send you over a private message so I can confirm some details and pass this on to the relevant team 🙂 

Cheers, 

Ryan.