cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving router

Samanmo
Joining in

Hi, 

My broadband/wifi router was installed upstairs years ago in what is now an inconvenient spot. I would like it moved downstairs. What's the easiest way to book an engineer to do this please? 

161 REPLIES 161

Is this still able to be booked? I would like the same thing 

Hi Jambo1117,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, we can arrange relocation of the Router or other equipment for a one off callout Fee of £25  which would go on the following bill and be viewable Via my Bill on your Online Account.

If you would like to go ahead I will send you an invite into a private chat so I can get further details and clear security.

I will sent this shortly, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul. 

yes I would like to go ahead please 🙂 

Thanks for coming back to us @Jambo1117

I can arrange the appointment from here but would need to confirm a few details via a private message, that I will drop over in a moment. Please look out for the private message and we can get started.
Regards,
Steven_L

Thanks for confirming your details via private message @Jambo1117.
I have arranged the appointment, and you can track your engineer appointments online. Simply sign into My Virgin Media and you will see your appointments on your account dashboard. However, this can take up to 24 hours to be updated. 
Regards,
Steven_L

Moff82
Joining in

Hi,

Also looking to move router to a more central location and TV box if possible. Is someone able to help here. Thanks

Hi, can i get an appointment to move my router downstairs please.

Mine is upstairs and i need it moved downstairs.

I would also like to get my router moved downstairs and am getting exceptionally frustrated with the 150 service. Can you help? 

Hello N_N

Thanks for your first post and welcome to our Community.
Sorry to hear you are getting now where when trying to relocate your Hub.  

It will be a charge of £25 on your next bill.
If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security to arrange this. 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Moff82, 

Thank you for your post and we can get this booked for you, just so you are aware this will be a 25.00 charge to move is this okay?
Zoie