cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving router

Samanmo
Joining in

Hi, 

My broadband/wifi router was installed upstairs years ago in what is now an inconvenient spot. I would like it moved downstairs. What's the easiest way to book an engineer to do this please? 

158 REPLIES 158

Could someone help with this please? We are happy for the £25 fee. We could with it being moved asap please? Our box outside also needs fixing as it was damaged in a storm a little while ago so the wires are exposed. 

please help! 

I would also like to arrange for my router to be moved please. What details do you need please ?

REGARDS

JIM

Hi @Fizzer442

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

There is a £25 cost for relocating the router, would you like to proceed?

Best wishes,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Yes please John

How do I proceed please ?

Angie12
Joining in

How do I sort out moving my router from upstairs to downstairs?

Thanks

Hey Angie12, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community.

I ca help you out with this however for this type of job there is a one charge of £25 if that is okay?

I will send you a PM now so we can get all this resolved for you. 

Please do look out for the purple envelope. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hi 

I would like to move my router from downstairs to upstairs 

please get in touch to arrange 

StatuCake
Tuning in

Good afternoon,

I'm just wondering if a member of the community team can contact me regarding a query regarding movement of services and if what I want is possible.

I've got photos of the setup which I can send via PM and just looking for advice, and then potentially booking in work

Thanks

Hi Spursman, 

Thanks for your post and it's great having you on board with us in the Forums. 

We can certainly get an appointment booked in for you to have the Hub relocated. I do need to advise there is a £25 charge for this and I will need to confirm some information with you first. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs