cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving Router

Johnbestmate
Tuning in

I need to move my router from a bedroom upstairs to the lounge directly below. Is it best to ring or wait till someone pops up on here to help me ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

There is a standard £25 non fault call out fee for this work.

You can do either call or wait a couple of days.  Personally, I'd wait, as sometimes ringing in can be "frustrating" shall we say ?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

There is a standard £25 non fault call out fee for this work.

You can do either call or wait a couple of days.  Personally, I'd wait, as sometimes ringing in can be "frustrating" shall we say ?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Johnbestmate,

Thank you for your post, welcome back to the forums! It's been a while

We'll be more than happy to arrange this for you. As Adduxi has correctly advised, there would be a standard charge of £25 for this visit.

I've send you a private message so I can help you further there.

Thanks

Beth

I need to cancel my appointment hopefully someone will get back to me

Hi @Johnbestmate 

Sorry to hear you need to cancel your appointment. I can see that you have spoken with the agent dealing with your appointment and I believe this is resolved for you now. Please let us know if you are having any further issues or have any questions at all. We'll be here to help on the community forums if needed :). 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Hiya

Its sorted and rearranged 

Thanks

Johm

Thanks for coming back to the thread Johnbestmate and letting us know it's been sorted 🙂

Do pop back to the Community if you ever need further assistance.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill