cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moved house and not activated

Alin175
Joining in

Hi,

Moved into another house which apparently was serviced by Virgin media, got my quick install kit( a white cable) yesterday. All plugged in but the router stays red, reset it, still red. In the email from virgin it says my services should have been up and running since the delivery of the quick kit.

Please help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Check whether the equipment has been activated

Call the equipment activation number on - 0800 953 9500 (option 3) – you will need the serial numbers/MAC addresses off the barcode stickers and also your account number

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Check whether the equipment has been activated

Call the equipment activation number on - 0800 953 9500 (option 3) – you will need the serial numbers/MAC addresses off the barcode stickers and also your account number

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Alin175
Joining in

Solved by calling the number provided on the kit.

Hi Alin175,

Thanks for coming back to us with an update about your activation, sorry if it was a little more complicated than you expected! 

However, I am happy you managed to get it resolved thanks to the info @jbrennand supplied 🙂

If you need any other help in future, please let us know!

Thanks,

Megan_L