cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moved home and WiFi pod not working

RKFP88
Tuning in

We moved home and took our kit with us. Since moving we have needed VM out twice once to install the cabling then a second time as broadband was not working. At first visit they took our modem away and gave us a new one and then same again on second visit. I asked about our pod and the tech said it would all be working on Monday (the visit was on a Saturday). 

to date our pod has never worked since moving house and just slow blinks white no matter where I plug it.

I cannot find anywhere how to pair it to our modem.

please help 

7 REPLIES 7

Portery
Fibre optic

It can take a few days for you account to update for your pods to pair . You can wait for a mod or contact customer service and they can check to see if the pods are paired to the hub. If they have not paired to can speak to a team to have the pods assigned to your new hub

It’s been over a week now. Contacting customer care seems almost impossible other than sending smoke signals what’s the best way to get in touch and speak to them about this?

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @RKFP88 

The best time to call is around 8am when lines first open and are least busy.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Hi RKFP88,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear your Pod hasn't worked since you moved and took your equipment with you, I was able to locate you on our system with the details we have for you and can see the Pod wasn't put back on your new account so will not work, what I need to do is make sure the Pod is added to your equipment so you will have no further issues moving forward, so I can help I will send you an invitation into a private chat, once received please click o the purple envelope to start.

Regards

Paul.

Thank you I have replied. Can we get more than one pod also? 

#weeks have passed and what should be in theory such a simple thing to resolve and here we are continuing to pay monthly bills but WiFi pod is still not yet coded to our hub and no new ones sent out.

#what_customer_service?

Hi RKFP88, thanks for getting back to us.

Sorry to hear you're still having issues with your WiFi pod and for any inconvenience your experience may be causing your household.  I can see that you're currently liaising with my colleague.  I will therefore leave you in his very capable hands.

Regards

Lee_R