cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Move router socket and unused phone socket

pepsdead
Joining in

Hi - I need the Broadband wall socket and telephone socket moved. I only need them moved by less than a 30 cm. I understand that I cannot move them myself. Can someone point me in the right direction please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
If you call it in VM Tech will come and move your socket for £25.

Re. the telephone socket - do you mean the fixed line old style connection box? If so, I am not sure if they will still do that as all VM (and everyone else's connections) are moving to a VOIP connection on the back of the Hub - so they would probably just connect your phone that way and remove the old style connection

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
If you call it in VM Tech will come and move your socket for £25.

Re. the telephone socket - do you mean the fixed line old style connection box? If so, I am not sure if they will still do that as all VM (and everyone else's connections) are moving to a VOIP connection on the back of the Hub - so they would probably just connect your phone that way and remove the old style connection

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Thanks John