cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Move incoming cable

stigslim
Joining in

Curious if someone can tell me the cost of moving an incoming connection and hope to book it. Trying to contact them only seems to send me in circles to fix technical problems. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

5 REPLIES 5

roy247
Community elder

There is a standard non-fault tech callout charge of £25.

You need to call 150 from your Virgin phone, mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select the " I have a fault " option, then ignore all the options offered and you should then be placed into a queue to speak to someone.

The other option is to wait here for one of the forum team to pick this up which might be 2 to 3 day's.

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Yes... when you actually get through - they will book a Tech visit to do it for you - and it will cost £25.

After you call in and follow the prompts - just do the first 4 - e.g. 1,1,2, 2 ... then stop pressing any more - it will cycle through 3 or so times and then ask for 3 characters from your memorable word/password and put you straight through. At least it did for me 3 times in the last week 🙂

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Is that a flat fee or call out then charge on top? If you know. 

Flat fee.

Hi stigslim,

As jbrennand mentioned it you do seem to need your memorable password every time you call VM, if you have forgotten it you can login to your MVM account and set a new one.