cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Might a pod help and if so can I order?

Roboj0
On our wavelength

Our Hub 3 is in the upstairs back bedroom but the Firestick in the downstairs living room buffers. It is probably the device in the house that is the furthest away from the hub and would like to see if pod would help before shelling out on new kit.  (I do have O2/volt)

Thanks, Jo

4 REPLIES 4

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Pods are free to volt customers - so makes sense to try them first - see this...

VM Wifi is now “guaranteed” to 20 Mbps/room it’s now called… Wifi Max
See if anything in here helps….

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/wifi-max

You call 0800 064 3850 to order the first one after scanning for blackspots using the connect App.- or just wait here for a VM person to respond in a day or two and they will sort the first one for you. If you do call dont get fobbed off by the offshore CS agents' saying you aren’t eligible it will be £5 or £8 month - you are… and it wont be - just look on the webpage.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Roboj0
On our wavelength

Thanks - I'll hang around here for a response/message as I sometimes lose the will on the phone🤣.

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
The website might offer alternative options - not sure.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Roboj0
On our wavelength

Sorted via WhatsApp - thanks